RUGER PRECISION .6.5 CREEDMOOR 24″ M-LOK BOLT ACTION RIFLE, BLACK – 18029
Model: Ruger Precision Rifle
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Action: Bolt action
Weight: 10.70 pounds
Overall Length: 42.45 – 45.75 inches
Barrel Length: 24 inches
Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8″
Barrel Type: CHF (Cold hammer forged)
Barrel Material: Chrome-moly steel
Muzzle: Hybrid Muzzlebrake
Finish: Matte Black cerakote
Upper Receiver Material: 4140 chrome-moly steel
Lower Receiver Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Lower Receiver Finish: Type III hard coat anodized
Trigger Type: Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger
Trigger Pull Weight: 2.25-5 pounds
Handguard: 15″ Ruger Precision Rifle Short-Action M-Lok Handguard
Stock: Ruger Precision MSR Stock
Safety: Reversible safety selector
Sights: No sights
Magazine: Includes two (2) 10-round Magpul PMAGs
FEATURES OF RUGER PRECISION .6.5 CREEDMOOR 24″ M-LOK BOLT ACTION RIFLE,
The Ruger Precision Rifle raises the bar on quality by including numerous features that allow for a highly personalized shooting experience. The Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake and the medium-contour barrel work together to lessen recoil and blast to the sides of the shooter. For greater long-range elevation capabilities, a 20 MOA Picatinny rail is securely placed. Recoil is managed directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock in an in-line recoil path, which ensures optimal accuracy. AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines, as well as select M14 magazines, can be used with the patent-pending multi-magazine interface.
• CHF barrel with 5R rifling, smallest bore and groove dimensions, smallest headspace, and centered chamber
• Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake on a medium-contour (.75″ at muzzle) barrel effectively reduces recoil while limiting noise and blast to the sides of the shooter. ruger precision rifle 65 creedmoor
• The Ruger® Precision MSR stock has a bottom Picatinny rail and a soft rubber buttpad, as well as QD sling attachment points. The AR-style buffer tube is linked to the left-folding stock hinge, which accepts any AR-style stock. The length of the pull and the height of the comb are both adjustable. ruger precision 65 creedmoor 18029
• Three-lug bolt with 70° throw, twin cocking cams, and a full diameter bolt body that runs smoothly. 18029 ruger precision rifle 65creedmoor
• Bolt handle is oversized for positive bolt handling, and the thread pattern is 5/16″-24 for easy replacement. The Ruger Precision Rifle® Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud has a bolt disassembly tool for convenient striker channel cleaning. creedmoor 18029 ruger precision rifle
• AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines can be used interchangeably with the patented multi-magazine interface (works with some M14 magazines). 65creedmoor ruger precision rifle 65
• The Ruger Marksman AdjustableTM trigger can be adjusted externally and has a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; the wrench is kept in the bolt shroud.
• The in-line recoil path directs recoil from the back of the receiver to the buttstock, eliminating the need for a typical bedding system, allowing for optimal accuracy.
• Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R rifling, minimal bore and groove dimensions, minimal headspace, and a centered chamber.
• Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories. • 15″ aluminum free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodized aluminum with Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
• Left- or right-handed lever manipulation with ambidextrous manual safety.
• A 20 MOA Picatinny rail with # 8-40 screws is mounted for better long-range elevation capability.
• To minimize distortion, the “upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel.
• Dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full-diameter bolt body characterize this three-lug bolt with a 70° throw. The body of the bolt has been nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation, and long life. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• A qualified gunsmith can readily replace the barrel using headspace gauges. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• The front of the magazine well is curved to provide a secure grip while bracing against shooting supports. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• Bolt handle is oversized for positive bolt handling, and the thread pattern is 5/16″-24 for easy replacement. The Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud has a bolt disassembly tool for convenient striker channel cleaning. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• For ultimate durability, the “lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and Type III hard-coat anodized. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,
• AR-style grip with extended trigger reach and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. It’s possible to use any AR-style grip and selector.
• Two 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines are also included. Ruger precision rifle 6.5 creedmoor,